In looking back over my previous posts from the past month, I realized that I have posted shockingly few baby pictures. We really do have a baby here, and I really do take pictures of him. Here are a few so you can get your baby fix. I'll put the most recent ones first. And there is our indisputable proof that we do indeed have a baby, who is growing and changing every day. He is so much fun!
When we created this blog, Adriana was going through a phase where the question "cuz why?" would follow nearly any comment made by another person. There are certainly moments in life when we might ask ourselves that very question, but our four beautiful children definitely give us plenty of 'cuz why reasons to stop and enjoy the adventures each day brings.
3 comments:
So sweet! I especially love him in that adorable tie onsie:) Thanks for dropping by to visit us! What a handsome boy.
Oh, he is so beautiful! That first picture of him is so precious.
He's such a handsome little guy Suzanne. Is everything going okay with his health?
Post a Comment