We were able to bless Darren two weeks ago, while we had family from both sides visiting. My sister and her family weren't able to be here for a Sunday, so we had the blessing at the church on Saturday, June 19th. I've decided that I like doing that a lot better than during sacrament meeting, so I'm glad we had the excuse. It was nice just having family there (there were about 30 of us), and then being able to eat and visit afterward.
My mom made Darren's blessing outfit. Isn't it adorable? I love the little bow tie.

Thanks to all who came and helped us make this a special day.




2 comments:
Congratulations! What a special day. You all look so great. We will still be in the hospital on Tuesday. I'd love to see you. just give me a call (don't want to post it, but Amanda has it).
That worked out so well that we were able to be out there for Darren's blessing. It was a great afternoon! (And Darren sure looked cute in that little outfit.)
Post a Comment