Sunday, July 18, 2010

Oh Help

Poor baby Darren. Instead of immediately coming to his rescue when his big sisters decide to play dress up with him, his mom pulls out the camera. I love the expressions on Darren's face in these pictures. In the third one I can just imagine him thinking, "Seriously, Mom? How long do I have to put up with this?"
Now, if I had just given him a bath, his hair may have needed that extra headband help. It's the funniest thing. Whenever Darren's hair is wet, it goes completely curly. Here's a picture right after a bath.
It's also easier to see the red tints in his hair right after it's cleaned. Darren was not happy with me that I was still snapping pictures when this shot was taken, after his hair had dried a little.
Constant dress up and photo shoots: being in a house full of girls can sure be exhausting.

Check out those cheeks!

3 comments:

jessi said...

Oh Suzanne! He is so adorable. Melts my heart. Of course I am biased because I have a little guy about the same age too :)

Brent and Janae Pickett said...

Suzanne, love the pictures of Darren! His expressions couldn't be more perfect, and I LOVE the curls! We sure miss you guys too. Looks like everything is going well with you.

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.