Friday, May 29, 2009

Simple Faith

Adriana made a huge mess and ended up staining a section of our carpet red. I was starting to get upset as I was scrubbing the carpet trying to get the stain out, and it was probably obvious in my voice as I called to Adriana to come help me with the cleaning. I was given a great reminder of priorities, though, when Adriana ran out of her room and said, "It'll be OK, Mom. I said a prayer to Heavenly Father that we can fix it, so I know it will all be OK." And you know what, it was. :)

6 comments:

glassGirl said...

I realize it's entirely irrelevant to the story, but just out of curiosity, what did she stain it with?

Suzanne said...

The stain was from half-eaten red Nerds candies from her teacher that she spit out of her mouth, down her white shirt, and all over the carpet. Yeah, I wasn't happy, especially since it seemed intentional. You can hardly notice where it was, though, unless you know exactly where to look.

Rian Krommenhoek said...

Oh these girls!

LittleFamilyJL said...

What a good reminder. I could sure could use some of that faith as I clean up all the messes of our little one.

Brent and Janae Pickett said...

Awww Adriana. That's priceless.

meeree said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.