I figured it didn't hurt to throw this out there. Does anyone living close to me have some mini muffin tins I could borrow? I need several next week before Adriana's birthday party on Saturday. Thanks!
I have 2 mini muffin tins you can borrow. I don't think I'm going up to Provo next week, but I'm sure I could get them up there. Rusty could bring them. Let me know if you can't find some.
When we created this blog, Adriana was going through a phase where the question "cuz why?" would follow nearly any comment made by another person. There are certainly moments in life when we might ask ourselves that very question, but our four beautiful children definitely give us plenty of 'cuz why reasons to stop and enjoy the adventures each day brings.
4 comments:
I have 2 mini muffin tins you can borrow. I don't think I'm going up to Provo next week, but I'm sure I could get them up there. Rusty could bring them. Let me know if you can't find some.
I also have two. If you could meet Jonathon on campus to get them, you're welcome to them.
We have 2 mini muffin tins. You're welcome to borrow them. Just let me know in church or just come get them.
I have one.
Post a Comment