Yesterday Miriam came running in to the kitchen to report (tattle?) that "Anna me! Anna me! [Adriana's being mean.]" I came in to the living room to see if I needed to intervene to find Adriana putting a stack of Church videos in to a laundry basket and trying to cover them up with blankets. When I asked Adriana what had happened she answered, "Miriam wanted to get the gold plates! She can't have them because she's a Lamanite! I need to protect them!" Apparently Adriana was Moroni "burying" the gold plates (a.k.a. stack of Church videos) and trying to keep them safe from all Lamanites. How do you argue with that logic?
Lamanite Miriam came and helped Mommy in the kitchen for a while. The gold plates are still safe. :)
Studying with Dad
1 year ago
1 comment:
good thing they were under the laundry! that always keep my treasures safe :) she's so funny
Post a Comment