Wednesday, June 10, 2009

First Slurpees


Kendall loves Slurpees from 7-11, so I'm not sure why it has taken so long to introduce the girls to this wonderful treat. As you can tell from the pictures, they were a hit. Not a surprise, considering how much sugar is in them.

I foresee many daddy-daughter dates in the future including Slurpees.

4 comments:

meeree said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rob and Marseille said...

I'm amazed you let them have them in the car...I'm thinking at a park or somewhere outside, with lots of wipes available for clean up. Right before bathtime, of course.

Suzanne said...

And the even more amazing thing (knowing my kids), was that the slurpees didn't end up all over the car. All over the girls, yes, but not the car. Of course, it was only a three minute car ride home.

Tara said...

My girls love slurpees too, especially Ruth. She calls them "Sloppies". My girls are not aloud to take the straws out and as long as that rule is followed, they are really a pretty clean treat. Much better than ice cream that drips all over everything.