I had one of those "I can't believe how grown up my child is" moments today. Adriana gave her first talk in Primary, and Kendall and I both commented on how grown up and poised she looked sitting up there by herself in the front waiting for her talk. Until she put up her legs (flashing the whole Junior Primary) and started picking her nose, that is. Hmmm, yeah, that's my Sunbeam. She did a great job with her talk, though, and she helped with writing it so a lot of it was in her own words. This Saturday will be my first opportunity to attend the Primary Mother's Day brunch, and Sunday will be the first time Adriana gets to sing with the other children in sacrament meeting. I know this sounds overly sentimental, but I've really been looking forward to having Adriana get to sing with the Primary (instead of singing along as loudly as she can sitting next to me on the bench). It's also neat that both of Adriana's grandmas will be in town for this Mother's Day. Lots of firsts.
3 comments:
Your post made me smile. I can sooo relate. :)
Aren't kids funny, wonderful little people!
Have a very happy Mother's Day.
I am looking forward to the "primary firsts" as well this mother's day.
I can't wait for the singing either.
Post a Comment