We had a preschool field trip today to the Living Planet Aquarium up in Sandy. While I have been forever ruined on appreciating aquariums since living nearing the Baltimore Aquarium (nothing else even compares), the kids did just finish a unit on the ocean and sea creatures, and they aren't as biased as I am. We had a lot of fun. I was pleased to see that they've opened a new exhibit on South America and the Amazon that I thought was well done, as well as practically doubling the number of things to see. My mother-in-law is in town for a new baby, and she and my four-year-old niece, Catherine, were able to come with us. Or rather, the girls and I really ended up going with them. I'm still impressed that we managed to cram three car seats in the back of that car. Kenny ended up needing our car because he woke up this morning in quite a bit of pain with a kidney stone and he spent the morning at the doctor. Poor guy. I know, I probably should have driven him, but he insisted he was still able to drive and I should go on the field trip.
So yeah, back to the field trip. Where are all of the pictures from our outing? I brought the camera with us, or at least I thought I had. When we got to the aquarium I went to pull out the camera from its bag and I discovered that our camera had been carefully replaced by the kids' play camera. All closed up nicely in the case and everything. Miriam strikes again. Apparently she has figured out how to drag a small chair from Adriana's room in to the living room, so that she can reach the things I store in baskets on our entertainment center. So no pictures this time, although hopefully I'll be able to get some copies from one of the other moms who did take pictures.
Studying with Dad
1 year ago
1 comment:
Pictures are on their way. Check your email in an hour. We had a great time too.
Post a Comment