Wednesday, April 28, 2010

He's Here!

The birth story will need to follow later, but I am way overdue with getting pictures posted for long-distance relatives and friends.

Darren Kendall Sawyer was born on Sunday, April 25th at 8:18 a.m. He was 7 lbs. 0 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. Here are some pictures of right after the birth, first bath, meeting his sisters and other Utah relatives, and coming home from the hospital. Enjoy!






















11 comments:

Rian Krommenhoek said...

Wow! i can't wait to show Coy these pictures when she gets up. I especially loved seeing him in the same little shirt that Kees wore home from the hospital. Made me feel like a part of us was there celebrating with you. Congratulations!

Brent and Janae Pickett said...

He's a beauty you guys!! Congratulations!! Hope the labor and everything went well.

Candice McWhorter said...

I wondered....congrats Suzanne!

C Tam said...

aaah, he looks so teeny tiny in that carseat! I like your jungle themed baby stuff. And a couple of those pics had the most glorious sunlight "halo" around your kids' heads. Lovely. Congrats.

About Ours Good One Home said...

Congratulations! He is adorable. What a lucky guy to be coming home to your family. And what great dark hair!

mae mae said...

Congratulations! He's adorable and it looks like his big sisters love him already.

Marie said...

Thanks for posting these pictures! He is so cute, and I can't wait to see and hold him when we're out there. Edison and Evelyn's favorite picture was the crying one; they got quite a kick out of fake baby-crying as we looked at it.

Rob and Marseille said...

congrats! I cant' wati to hear the birth story. these are cute pictures!

Molly said...

Congrats, Suzanne & family!
He's adorable!! I hope all is well. Love your blog!

Tara said...

How exciting!! Everyone looks very cute. Hope everything is going well. You got to love the big sisters.

Melissa said...

Congrats! He looks wonderful and loved already by his big sisters! I hope you are doing well.