OK, so Adriana and Miriam really aren't too bad together, as siblings go. Actually, as do many little sisters, Miriam idolizes her big sister and likes to follow her around and do whatever Adriana is doing. Hence some awkward situations (i.e. Miriam trying to "help" Adriana when she's using the potty) or occasional scuffles ("Miriam can't come in! [slams bedroom door] I need some privacy from her!!"). I do love to see my girls play together, though. Adriana has recently discovered that Miriam absolutely loves going down the slide on Adriana's lap, so with a little help from Mom they'll do this over and over and over and over.... you get the idea. Adriana has also decided that since Mom and Dad have said no to the real dog that she so desperately desires (her minions of stuffed dogs apparently just don't cut it in the pet department), Miriam can often make a decent substitute. There have been several times when Adriana has corrected me ("She's not a baby, she's my doggy!"), and Miriam is only happy to oblige by being taken on "walks" and eating the "doggy treats" Adriana fixes. Adriana can also understand Miriam's utterances better than I can. Plus, when Mom does something that makes Miriam unhappy, such as enforcing naptime, can you guess who the first person is to rush to her little sister's defence?
Studying with Dad
1 year ago
2 comments:
Your girls are SO cute! Thanks for the post on my blog. Ever since you guys have started this I've either been out of town or Britton has been sick. I'm coming today though!
Suzanne,
That picture of your girls on the couch with their yellow dresses is sooooo darling! Your girls are just so cute. Thanks for posting pictures of them. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment