Friday, July 25, 2008

Self-Made Fashion Plate


On a recent trip to the Bean Museum, Adriana was given $1 to spend as she wished at their little gift shop. We talked about how she could get four stickers for 25 cents each, one small animal toy and one sticker, etc., but after she saw these fabulous pink flamingo sunglasses for 99 cents ("I needed some of these! Pink is my favorite color and flamingos are my favorite birds because they are my favorite color. I love these!!!!"), there was really no contest. The glasses have now become a constant addition to any wardrobe ensemble, and a must-have for any outing (like the post office). Here is a picture of Adriana's outfit from this morning. The socks, which she calls her "bear paws," were a rummage sale find. Again, we gave her a dollar to choose anything she wanted. She bypassed all of the toys and books and went straight to a big box of socks and....we now have bear paws.

Need I say more?

2 comments:

LittleFamilyJL said...

Very Stylin'! She is such a cute girl!
I saw your blog on the Pickett's blog and thought I'd say hello.

We have a blog too, if you want to check it out:

littlefamilyjld.blogspot.com

~The Reeces

Ambrosia said...

You've got yourself one up and coming fashionista, Suzanne. We just happen to have crossed this TODAY at the Bean Museum where Maia had a dollar she could spend on what she wished. What a small world!