OK, based on verbal feedback I've been given, I know that are actually several people out there that are reading this blog. Please leave some comments! Whenever I pull up this blog, it's like opening up email several times a day and feeling like I have no friends because I never get any messages (which isn't the case--I just want blog comments). And yes, I know it's a bit hypocritical of me since I rarely write comments on other people's blogs that I read. I'll do better. So please, comment away! Reading those is half the fun (well, maybe a quarter, since I do really love this whole blogging thing) of writing a blog. Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon!
4 comments:
Egad, I know exactly how you feel!
.... (how's that for a scintillating comment? :P)
I am commenting!
I know I'm late, but hopefully you'll scroll down eventually and see that I said "hello". I love your blog. I love that you include so many photos and bits about daily life. Thanks for blogging.
if you must know, i just spent the last long while reading all of your blog from the most recent back. very fun. love the pictures! thanks for keeping us all updated on things. :)
Post a Comment