While I already knew that Kendall was amazing, he has now reached a new level of awesome-ness because he
fixed our fridge!!!! We've been without a fridge for about a week now, which made hosting Christine's bridal shower here at our house last Saturday an exciting experience. Last Thursday we scheduled for a repairman to come out, but we couldn't make the appointment until this next Saturday, July 19th. In the meantime, Kenny has been trying the obvious fixes (made sure the coils weren't dirty, the vents weren't blocked, the filter was new, etc.), reading through the manual, and researching things on the internet. I had even started pricing what a "new" fridge/freezer would cost on Craigslist, in case the repair and parts were going to cost too much. Kenny came through, though. After taking apart and putting back together our freezer, receiving an electric shock during the whole process (I heard the yell from the other room and ran in expecting to see blood everywhere), and doing other fix-it magic, our fridge and freezer now seem to be working just fine. The true test was when I bought some milk last night and then was able to have some
cold milk with breakfast this morning. Cold cereal never tasted so good. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment