Saturday, August 2nd, was a big day for our family. My youngest sister, Christine, and Jeff Anderson were sealed for time and eternity in the Bountiful temple. Other than missing Kenneth, who is serving a mission in Fiji, the day was really about perfect. Aren't most weddings supposed to have at least one mishap? I suppose there were a few good stories leading up to the big event, but all in all it was a really nice day with the actual sealing ceremony (of course the most important part), the luncheon (that had great food, except for the cake), and then the reception (where I actually got to dance with Kendall, so I count it as a success).
To see some pictures from the big day, view my photo album at:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2005543&l=0bed2&id=1166817505
Welcome to the family, Jeff!
Studying with Dad
1 year ago
2 comments:
Well hello neighbor! I LOVE the blogging world! Thanks for stopping by and especially for letting me know you found me.
Yours is really cute and your girls are simply adorable.
Thanks so much for posting those pictures - they were a lot of fun to look at!
Thanks so much for all of your help and support in helping that day to run smoothly.
Post a Comment