Sunday, March 29, 2009

I don't remember potty training being this easy.....


The other day I got out of the shower to Adriana saying, "Miriam said she needed to go pee so I helped her take off her jammies and diaper and then she went pee and I helped her wipe and now she needs you." Lo and behold, I went in to Adriana's room (we keep the little potty in her room at night to avoid middle of the night accidents) and found that Miriam really had used the potty. The really funny thing was that for the next few days she would come and get me and pull on her diaper and get upset unless I would sit her up on the toilet, and then she would actually pee or poop. Yep, she's a funny girl. Anything to be like her big sister....

1 comment:

Rachel Ellis said...

My jaw just dropped. Wow! That is amazing! Looks like potty training just started without you.

Sweet!!!!