The last time I had preschool at my house was the week of Valentine's Day, right before Adriana got sick. One of the little boys in our preschool was sick that week, so Miriam loved being included in everything the "big kids" did.
Then, of course, there was our week and half of sickness running through everyone in the family. What better way to entertain yourself when you've been cooped up in the house for several days? (And yes, she did dress herself.)
I stole Jessi's cute idea of making bird feeders with pipe cleaners and Cheerios when Adriana's friend, Serena, came over to play.
Just for good measure I will throw a few random cute pictures of the girls in here at the end.
4 comments:
What great pictures! I like that bird feeder idea, too. I think I'll get some pipe cleaners and do it with Evelyn. And how do you get Adriana to let you do her hair so cute? Evelyn is dead set against letting me do anything more than brush her hair and stick a headband in it. Maybe one of these days I'll be able to wear her down....
We've had those battles, too. The trick is to have "do your hair" as one of the items on her chore chart that she has to cross off to earn her money (for the candy machine or to save in her bank for a bigger item).
Wow, she is quite busy, isn't she?! :) How in the world do you get melted crayon off the wall??
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser...IS....AMAZING. :)
Post a Comment