Friday, August 10, 2012

Well, This is Embarassing

It's true, I have been in complete denial about just how bad I've been lately with blogging (OK, make that not blogging).  So I've missed three children's birthdays?  Adriana and Miriam's ballet?  The Fourth of July wasn't that long ago, right?  Oh, and there was that whole Easter holiday many moons ago.....

The numbers, however, do not lie.  With morning-that's-really-all-day-sickness taking up a lot of my time for the past few months, I haven't felt that I've taken nearly as many pictures as I usually do or should.  Even so, when I downloaded pictures off of my camera today there were 706.  Yes.  Seven hundred and six.  I have a lot of catching up to do.

And yes, for those who have not heard, we are expecting Sawyer Baby #4 on February 12, 2013 (which makes me not quite 14 weeks).  I definitely do not do pregnancy subtly, either with amount of sickness or belly expansions.  Here's a picture of me at 12 weeks.

And no, it's not twins!

No comments: