Yep, I am going to go that far back, all the way to Easter. We had a good holiday, decorating Easter eggs, do the big Provo city egg hunt (which I don't think I'll attempt again without another adult with me), our annual egg hunt here (which Adriana did participate in, she just wouldn't hold still for pictures), new Easter outfits from Grandma (with unsuccessful attempts to take a good picture of all three children), and we hosted the Alford Easter dinner here at our house this year. It was a tight fit, but we managed to fit everyone. I asked Mom to bring some kind of vegetable, but being Mom, of course she couldn't just bring some warmed up green beans. :) I'll let the pictures really tell the story of our Easter. You'll notice the sad results that happen when Mom attempts a home haircut on a very wiggly toddler. Thankfully the damage has grown out now.
Gonna keep wading through those pictures!
Studying with Dad
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment