Sunday, December 4, 2011

I Suppose That's True....

In our family scripture reading tonight, we were reading in Mark 10, when the rich young man asked the Savior how he can get to heaven.

Kendall: "What do you think Jesus told him?"
Miriam: "He said you had to die, right?"

Yeah, technically that's true. Of course, there is that whole keep all the commandments bit, too. Oh, and giving up all of his money. But yes, Miriam, I think we will all be dead before we get to heaven.

4 comments:

Rachel Ellis said...

Right to the point- love it!

Ken said...

Gotta love Miriam's great comments!

Ken said...

for some reason I came up as "unknown" even though I was signed in when I made that last comment.

Ken said...

Dang! It did it again. Well, sorry to get your hopes up of having lots of comments, but these are all just from your brother :)