Earlier in the month we were able to go as a family to Hee Haw Farms.
The girls and I also went to Farm Country up at Thanksgiving Point.
And Grandma took the kids to the pumpkin patch down in Springville.
I was able to help out for Adriana's class Halloween party. I was in charge of the cookie decorating station.
After picking Adriana up from school, we all went to Kendall's work for their annual Halloween party. Kendall didn't win anything in the costume contest for his "Costumeception" (a costume within a costume within a costume....), but I liked his a lot better than some of them that won.
Then it was time to trick-or-treat at family member's houses and around the neighborhood. Thankfully the weather cooperated and we had a fairly warm (for Utah) and dry evening, unlike last year's monsoon.
The Switch Witch made a return visit to our house this year, leaving less-sugared-up kids and way too much tempting candy in my sock drawer that I really need to send to work with Kendall. This was also the first year that we actually gave away all of our candy to trick-or-treaters. Usually we have a whole bowl left.
And that's about it. The kids had a fun time, and now we gear up for the holiday rush. Where did 2011 go?
No comments:
Post a Comment