Are we really at the week before Thanksgiving already? Where did this month go?
Today I am thankful for the chance I have to be a stay-at-home mom. It's a position that constantly challenges me and has forced me to grow more than anything else I've ever done, but is also extremely rewarding (yes, sometimes just in little bursts, but still). I'm grateful for the opportunities that gives me to volunteer in Adriana's class at school, spend time with my niece, go to story time at the library, have play dates at our house, do carpool for Miriam's preschool, and walk to and from school with Adriana, and much more. I like feeling involved in my children's lives. I am thankful to have a husband who supports me staying home, even though we would be much more comfortable financially if I worked.
Studying with Dad
1 year ago
1 comment:
yes!!
Post a Comment