One advantage of having a not-so-tall kindergartener is that she sits on the front row so you can see her easily. One disadvantage of having a not-so-tall kindergartener is that she sits on the front row, where everyone else can see her easily, and when she sees you she will do several poses when she notices you're taking pictures.
One of the children in her class was sick and didn't come at the last minute, so Adriana stepped in and learned a new speaking part right before the program started. We were surprised, and pretty proud of her.
Adriana's assigned part was to form letters with another child in her class during one of the songs, "We Can't Spell Hippopotamus." I didn't get a good picture of it because I was recording it, but take my word that it was very cute.
It did go a little late for our kids. The program started at 6:30 p.m., which is when they are typically going to bed. This is how Adriana looked by the end.
1 comment:
How fun! I like the poses when she noticed you taking pictures. :P I'm excited for Evelyn to be in Kindergarten next year!
Post a Comment