Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's Slowly Working

On the recommendation of our doctor, we purchased our nebulizer from home health two years ago when Adriana was sick with the flu and was having troubles breathing (she used to get croup and other respiratory illnesses quite frequently). It was a fairly expensive purchase, and while I certainly don't want any of my kids to be sick, I'll admit that I was a little bitter we'd bought it and then never had to use it again in the past two years. Until this week. I am so grateful for this little machine. Without it, I think we probably would have had to do oxygen and breathing treatments at the hospital. Both Darren and Miriam are starting to sound, and feel, better. Darren has had an actual appetite today for the first time this week, and he's back getting into everything.

Kendall said we'll have to be careful that that last picture never surfaces if Darren ever chooses to run for office...... :) Darren really doesn't like the mask and prefers to just put it in his mouth and breathe it in that way. Miriam thinks the mask is funny. I also think she likes the extra attention she's been getting this week. Hopefully we'll be better, and not contagious, soon. Especially since my niece will be born any day now and I can't wait to meet her!

No comments: