Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How Did This Happen?

Has it really been two months since I last posted something? I'm not going to play catch-up with Christmas pictures because I know that I'll never get this done if I do, so minus all of our Christmas activities here is a quick overview of what we have been up to for the past two months.

First off, I'm down to three months left of this pregnancy. Here I am at 27 weeks. You can tell that one of the things I did not do was ever finish painting our hallway. Someday....

Kendall took some time off work and we went to the aquarium in Sandy last month. Thank you to the Daniel family for the free tickets! This first picture was taken just after Adriana had touched a sting ray as it swam past.
We've continued with preschool, and our most recent field trip was to to the dinosaur museum to correspond with January's theme of "Dinosaur Dig." Can you guess who loved every lesson that month?

Before our snow melted the girls went sledding with their daddy and Uncle Ken over at our neighborhood elementary school.

And of course, the girls have been their typical silly and energetic selves.
That's the gist of it. Nothing earth shattering going on here, but we are doing well. Hopefully I will get back in the habit again of posting more regularly!

1 comment:

Rob and Marseille said...

If I didn't see Miriam in the blue sweater (and Adrianna in pink), I would have thought the cute pic of Miriam was Adrianna! 2 peas in a pod!