Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Darren Says the Darndest Things

I've been posting funny things Darren has said on Facebook, but I realized that I should probably record them here, too, for those who aren't on Facebook and so I won't forget them.  Here are some from the past day or two.
 
Me: (singsong voice) Who's my favorite guy?
Darren: (giving me a pitying look) Daddy!
Me: Oh! Who's my favorite little guy?
Darren: Darren!


Me: What does a pig say?
Darren: Oink, oink!
Me: What does a cat say?
Darren: Meow, meow!
Me: What does a mommy say? (thinking he'll say "I love you.")
Darren: Ech, ech, ech! (makes loud throwing up sounds)




On our route to and from school we pass a house with a large dog who always goes crazy with barking any time someone walks past his house.  Darren is already afraid of dogs, so to distract him I asked, "Is the doggy saying hi?  Is he saying he wants to play with you?"  Darren gave me his classic "Oh, Mom, really?" look and said, "No.  The doggy say woof, woof!"

1 comment:

Marie said...

What a funny little boy! I love the pictures, too. He sure has personality!