Tuesday, October 18, 2011

She's Got It Covered

Last night at dinner Adriana was telling us that there was a boy at school who was trying to hit her with a ball and kept bothering her. She wasn't phased by this first grade playground drama, however.

"I just hugged him and he got scared and ran away." That made me smile, but I couldn't help laughing out loud when she added, "I knew just how to take care of him." That's my girl. :)

5 comments:

brinestone said...

That is so funny! Way to go, Adriana!

Marie said...

That is hilarious! Adriana cracks me up. (so does Miriam, and Darren's antics are quite entertaining as well, to say the least)

Brimhalls said...

So funny. She is one of the most competent people I know. :)

Brent and Janae Pickett said...

That's awesome!

Lisa said...

What a girl! She has spunk and I love it! Your family is beautiful!