Darren's hair is starting to get long enough that his curls are coming back. I love it! As a person who could not possibly have straighter hair and has often fought trying to get any type of curl to stay (thinking back to failed perm in junior high where my hair was still straight, and having to put so much product in my hair so I would have curls on my wedding day that when I took out the seemingly 50+ bobby pins the hair still stayed and took several showers to wash out.....), I do not take his curls for granted. The red in his hair shows more when his hair is longer, too. These pictures were was taken today after he woke up from a nap.


He was not pleased that I reached for the camera instead of him.
2 comments:
Those pictures are priceless.
Wow. That is some crazy hair! I wonder where he got the curls from. Must be a recessive gene somewhere...
Post a Comment