Kendall's younger brother, Daniel, got married in September. I am no longer the shortest Sawyer adult, or the newest in-law. Welcome to the family, Anna!
We had fun at Wasatch Elementary's fall festival.
Adriana had not one, but two princess birthday parties. Oh, and a fairy-themed birthday party the morning of Uncle Daniel's wedding.
My younger brother, Kenneth, got engaged. He and Rachel will be getting married on December 18th. The really fun part is I got to be there for the proposal. Kenneth needed someone to set everything up and then take pictures.
My dad was honored during BYU's Homecoming football game, and he got to shoot the cannon. He and my mom, along with my sister Christine and her husband Jeff, as well as Kenneth and Rachel, are all down on the field for this first picture. Kendall and I had Darren with us, so we chose to stay far away from loud cannons and watch from the stands. It was a great game. BYU actually won, which this season has been all too rare an occurrence.
Adriana and Miriam went with Grandma to a small pumpkin patch in Springville.
I also had a chance to accompany Adriana's kindergarten class to the pumpkin patch. She was so excited to have me there, especially when I was chosen as the one parent able to ride on the bus with them. I have never heard so many Halloween songs sung so loudly by so many kindergartners. I was grateful for such nice weather that day.
It's not officially fall until we've had the first of many leaf raking sessions.
After three days (when these pictures were taken) of Darren falling asleep almost anywhere, including sitting up, I got the message that it was time to finally instigate a regular nap time for our little boy.
As always, we've had plenty of dressing up,
reading,
baby smiles,
and just spending time together.
Now we're about ready for the holidays to come, bringing with them a wedding and lots of family. At different points in December we will have all of my family together, and all of the Sawyer side together. I'm excited to meet our new nephew, Grant, as well as our niece, Veronica. Pictures to follow!
1 comment:
Busy times for the Sawyers! Thanks for posting all of these pictures. Your kids are so cute!! And I can't wait to see you guys next month!
Post a Comment