With our baby due the very first of May, the other mothers in my preschool co-op agreed that I could take extra weeks during the beginning of the year and then not teach during April and May. I had my last turn teaching two weeks ago. I confess that as my pregnancy has progressed teaching preschool has really wiped me out. Even so, I'm sad to no longer officially be Adriana's teacher. That feeling is probably compounded by the fact that Kindergarten registration was last Friday. I have mixed feelings about that. There are certainly lots of changes for our family in the next few months.
Here are a few pictures from preschool:



1 comment:
I'll probably say (or at least think) this every time I see pictures of your kids, but they look so old! I guess that's what happens being the far away aunt who only visits once or twice a year.
And it's still weird to me that Adriana will be in kindergarten next year; I'm sure she will love it.
Post a Comment