I have just been informed that Miriam has an invisible friend. He is a frog and he likes to play outside, but he doesn't like to clean up. Oh, and his name is Bigot.
Johnathan's imaginary friend was named "Cheeks." Years later I realized that he had been watching SpongeBob at the babysitter's house, and that the name was probably inspired by Sandy Cheeks, the squirrel.
When we created this blog, Adriana was going through a phase where the question "cuz why?" would follow nearly any comment made by another person. There are certainly moments in life when we might ask ourselves that very question, but our four beautiful children definitely give us plenty of 'cuz why reasons to stop and enjoy the adventures each day brings.
1 comment:
Johnathan's imaginary friend was named "Cheeks." Years later I realized that he had been watching SpongeBob at the babysitter's house, and that the name was probably inspired by Sandy Cheeks, the squirrel.
Post a Comment