Monday, August 17, 2009

Well, It's Finally Happened

I knew this day would come, I had just hoped that it wouldn't come for quite a while....... Miriam and Adriana can now wear the same size shoes. Well, sort of. The dress shoes that Adriana was wearing just two weeks ago are now Miriam's dress shoes, but when it comes to shoes they play in (i.e. the bright pink crocs that they both want every time), they wear the same size. We also have several shirts or pairs of shorts that fit both girls, they often switch pajamas, and they can even wear the same swimming suit. Adriana's so much taller that we don't have this problem with pants or dresses, but still. I really thought that after having one girl, I wouldn't need to get many new clothes or shoes for a second girl. I hadn't counted on them being relatively the same size at ages 2 and 4.

2 comments:

Brent and Janae Pickett said...

Wow Suzanne. I think Matthew's feet are still quite a bit smaller than Olivia's, but that doesn't stop him from trying on her shoes. The high heels are the funniest. :)

Tara said...

I think Emma, Ruth, and Lily all wear about the same size. I have stopped even sorting their clothes. It's too hard. I just don't think kids grow that much in between those ages. Good luck!