Saturday, January 24, 2009

What would you do on a snowy afternoon?

Go scuba diving, of course! All you need is one bathing suit, one blanket spread out on the floor (pardon, I meant some "water"), one dismantled stethoscope (a.k.a. "snorkel"), and one strainer from your kitchen set (er, I mean "mask").


This was all Adriana's doing. I'm not sure where she's ever even seen a scuba mask, but clearly somewhere.
People who come to visit us are often surprised at how many outfits Adriana goes through during a relatively short period of time. She literally wears at least half a dozen completely different outfits nearly every day, and that doesn't count the various hats and other accessories (each with their own elaborate imaginary play scenario) that make an appearance. The other day she ran out in the following ensemble:


What, you didn't guess? She's a strawberry!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Cute! I think in this way boys and girls are so different--Adam DOES NOT play dress-up, in fact, he likes to remain dressed and does not like to be naked. His pretend scenerios involve having picnics and making up ice cream "places," and having surprise parties. The scuba diving is quite original. I'm not sure I even know where the boys' swim trunks are at this point in the season--buried in their summer clothes in the closet from last year!