Yesterday morning Adriana and I were playing "sleepover" while Kendall was in the shower. Sleepover is a great invention that involves getting out pillows, blankets, and stuffed animals, wearing pajamas, and pretending to sleep on the living room floor. I admit, after an especially early morning with Miriam there have been times when I actually fall asleep while we're playing. OK, many times. Adriana doesn't seem to mind because she just thinks I'm really getting into the game. I was just crossing over into to being fully asleep yesterday when all of a sudden I was whacked,
hard, on the head. I looked up and Miriam had her new MagnaDoodle from Christmas, holding it by the attached pen and swinging it back and forth. Adriana's response? "Miriam is pretending her Magnet Doodle is a morning star!" Since when does Adriana know what a morning star is? Oh wait, of course, Kendall is her father.... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment