Sunday, December 21, 2008

Creative License

I was talking through our week with Adriana tonight, so she'll know what to expect with all of the extra things we have planned. When we were discussing going over to Grandma and Grandpa's house on Christmas Eve, we talked about the traditional nativity play that we'll be doing that night. No surprise, Adriana wants to be Mary (I'm hoping Evelyn wants to be an angel or we could have an interesting night....), and Daddy needs to be Joseph. When I asked, "What if Grandpa wants to be Joseph?" she answered me seriously, "No, Grandpa has to be one of the wild men!"

Of course, later when I was telling the story to Grandpa on the phone, and then to Kendall, Adriana quickly corrected me, "No, Mom, it's a wise man, not a wild man! That's silly!"

2 comments:

glassGirl said...

I like the new picture. You guys look great.

LittleFamilyJL said...

ha ha. That's pretty funny.
Merry Christmas to you guys!