Monday, April 22, 2013

Family Pictures

My grandparents came down to Provo to be here for the baby blessings, so my parents took advantage of having them here and scheduled a photo session with the thought of having a "4 Kens" picture (my grandfather, father, brother, and nephew are all named Kenneth). Kenneth actually wasn't able to be there for pictures because he had an 8-hour engineering test scheduled that day (doesn't that sound like fun?), so Mom and Dad offered to keep their appointment and let us take some family pictures.

While I may not love seeing pictures of myself just two months after having a baby and still working on losing the baby weight, I do love having an updated family picture that includes our whole family. Aren't we a good looking group?
 

Individual shots of the kids. I think the one with his hand in his pocket may be my all-time favorite picture of Darren. Hard to believe he'll be turning three this week!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 Adriana was the first great-grandchild born on the Alford side. What was especially cool was that I was 25 when she born, my dad and I are 25 years apart, and there are 25 years between him and my grandfather. This was the first time we've taken a formal "four generation" picture.
 
 


Thank you, Mom and Dad, for letting us use your photo session to get updated family pictures. I think they turned out really well!

No comments: