No video yet, but I wanted to make sure I documented this before I forgot when it happened. Our 4-week-old baby rolled over yesterday, multiple times! We had noticed that she's always liked to hold up her head and look around, and she's been able to turn herself around in her bassinet (quite a feat since she's completely swaddled, including her hands). We have never had an early mover before: Miriam was our latest when she didn't crawl until 10 1/2 months and didn't walk until 16 1/2 months, but even Darren didn't walk until 12 months (although he climbed much earlier). I think we may be in for it this time, especially because, as my dad pointed out, Clara will have Darren teaching her all kinds of wonderful climbing tricks and ways to create general mayhem. Time to babyproof now! :)
1 comment:
Good luck! That is so crazy that she's moving around so early. What a talented little girl!
Post a Comment